The Bible is the mind of Christ, and the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
There is one God manifested in three personalities, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
Christianity is based upon the following:
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- His sinless life.
- His vicarious and atoning death through his shedding of blood.
- His bodily resurrection.
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father, where he lives today interceding to the Father in the believers' behalf
- His personal return in power and glory as Lord of lords and King of kings.
- The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in Jesus as the Christ.
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life, and the blessing of Heaven, and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of Hell.
- The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows the spiritual gifts in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord's return.